Dreams Punta Cana
Amenities | Accommodations | Restaurants | Pictures
Along one of the most magnificent beaches of this Caribbean island with turquoise blue waters stretching to the horizon, Dreams Punta Cana The Beach offers a glorious setting for this spectacular full service resort. This beautiful resort is wrapped around an expansive, free form swimming pool that meanders from the lobby down to the beach and is complete with waterfalls, a swim-up bar and themed restaurants and venues throughout. Nine 3-story buildings provide intimacy and privacy, yet easy access to all of the à la carte restaurants, exquisite lounges and bars, Spa and fitness center, Explorer’s Club for kids, and various sports and entertainment facilities. For friends, families, and couples – the place for outstanding atmosphere, relaxation and hospitality is right here. Dreams Punta Cana The Beach is the perfect getaway and is proudly presented in the luxury collection of “Summit Hotels® & Resorts Worldwide.”
Click Here For Quote Request
The biggest freeform swimming pool in the Dominican Republic, overlooking the ocean divided into an entertainment area, relaxing area, Jacuzzi, children’s pool, and large sun decks with shaded areas.
- Full service world class Spa* including: beauty salon, manicure and pedicure station, single or couples treatment rooms, sauna, steam bath, hydrotherapy area featuring indoor Jacuzzis and showers, and an outdoor massage palapa. Additional charges apply.
- Fitness center: Use of fitness center: free-weights, treadmills, stair climbers, Nordic-Trac/Universal, exercise bikes.
- Explorer’s Club for kids, exclusive for children, ages 3 – 12 with fully supervised entertainment.
- Kid’s Club playground on the beach for parents and children (not supervised).
- 7 restaurants, 6 of à la carte
- 24-hour room service
- 10 bars with international and domestic brands
- Shopping Galleria*: Logo Shop, Tobacco Shop, Gift Shop, Hand crafts & Cigar Shop, Internet Cafe and Pharmacy
- Spectacular indoor theatre with daily live entertainment
- Euro-bungee, climbing iceberg, ocean trampoline and monster basketball on the beach
- Wedding gazebo
- State-of-the-art meeting facilities
- Laundry service*
- Explorer’s Club for kids:
exclusive for children (ages 3 - 12 years old) with huge playground area, pirate’s ship water slide and own pool, dino-dig, big screen movies on the beach at night, indoor game room, giant television, kitchenette, mini stage, play station games, and a weekly campout adventure and a free pony ride included. Cellular phone system is available for parents in case they need to be contacted. Open daily from 9:00am – 10:00 pm. All activities are fully supervised.
- Non-supervised kid’s club is located on the beach. Parents must stay with their children. Here parents can play with their little ones with facilities including a swimming pool, outdoor and indoor playground area, nap area, giant television. Open from 9:00am – 5:00 pm.
- Babysitting service is also available for an additional charge.
- TEEN’S CLUB:
Sports and activities are organized by the entertainment team in the teen’s sports area. Board games available.
- Teen disco at Desires discotheque and bar from 8:30 pm – 10:30 pm. Non alcoholic beverages served at this time.
- Sports area open for teens disco from 10:30 pm – 12:00 midnight
- The Spa offers a sublime atmosphere of pure indulgence combining hydrotherapy and indigenous treatments creating a refreshing, invigorating and peaceful experience- hydrotherapy area, including sauna, steam rooms, whirlpool, hydro-massage, spa showers and ice plunge pool
- First class Casino: Open from 4:00 pm to 3:00 am. Try your luck!
- Spectacular theatre with daily live entertainment
- Daily entertainment such as:
basketball, bocce-ball, volleyball, billiards, darts, ping pong, tennis, horseback riding (additional charge), beach football, bicycles, board games, archery, aerobics, water aerobics, step aerobics, yoga, mini soccer tables, giant chess and toys such as Euro-bungee, climbing iceberg, water tumbling, and monster basketball
- Non motorized activities include: catamarans, introductory scuba diving lesson in pool, kayaks, windsurfing, sun fishing, and snorkeling
- Spanish classes, dancing lessons, theme nights, weekly Dominican market.
- Desire’s Night Club
- Manager’s cocktail party
- Weekly beach dinner (weather permitting)
All rooms are equipped with one four-poster king size bed or two double beds, superior furnishings, balcony or terrace, air conditioning & ceiling fan, direct telephone, 27” satellite TV with remote control and international programs, coffee maker, hair dryer, vanity mirror, alarm clock, iron and ironing board, shower and bath tub, bathroom telephone, superior amenities, electronic in-room safe and stocked minibar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer. 4 ADA rooms for the physically challenged. Nightly turndown service.
- Honeymoon Swim-out room: In addition to the above amenities, this room category includes lounge chairs in the terrace and garden, pool towels in the room and direct access to the pool.
- Honeymoon Suite & Master Junior Suite: Spacious 614.08 sq ft suite with spacious living room, private terrace with Jacuzzi, two television sets including a DVD player, double vanity sink, separate shower, and superior amenities including pool towels.
- Deluxe, Deluxe Private Garden, Deluxe Partial Ocean View: 3 adults & 1 child or 2 adults & 2 children
- Premium, Honeymoon Swim-out and Honeymoon Suite: 2 adults
- Master Junior Suite: 3 Adults or 2 adults & 1 child
- Imperial Suite (2 bedrooms): 3 adults & 1 child or 2 adults in each room
Restaurants and Bars
Our main casual themed restaurant featuring a variety of local and international
cuisine, served in a buffet style, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Dress code: Breakfast and Lunch: Informal – Dinner: Casual with long sleeve shirt
Features a variety of gourmet Italian feasts. A la càrte dinner: 6:00-10:30 pm Dress code: Casual with long sleeve shirt
Servining Asian cuisine featuring Tepanyaki grill tables in an elegant oriental atmosphere. A la càrte dinner: 6:00-10:30 pm
Dress code: Casual Elegance. Long sleeve shirt required. No sandals or shorts
Allowed. Children under 6 years old not allowed. Tepanyaki grill tables restricted to 12 and older.
*Adults Only Enjoy a spectacular ocean view, while savoring our exquisite gourmet dining in an elegant atmosphere. A la càrte dinner: 6:00-10:30 pm Dress code: Casual Elegance. Long sleeve shirt required. No sandals or shorts allowed.
Serving authentic a la carte Mexican restaurant. A la càrte dinner: 6:00 -10:30 pm Dress code: Casual Elegance. Long sleeve shirt required. No sandals or shorts allowed.
Serving fish and seafood specialties under a giant open air “palapa” located at the beach Lunch: 12:00 – 4:00 pm, A la càrte dinner: 6:00 – 10.30 pm
Dress code: Lunch: Informal. Dinner: Casual. Long sleeve shirt recommended.
Under a giant open air “palapa” located at the beach offering a variety of à la carte grilled steaks and burgers with an appetizer salad and dessert bar Lunch: 12:00 – 3: 00 pm, A la càrte dinner: 6:00 – 10.30 pm
Dress code: Lunch: Informal & Dinner: Casual. Long sleeve shirt recommended.
Rendezvous Lobby Bar: open from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
Show Time Bar: open from 6:00 pm to 12:00 am (midnight)
Bar – Racuda Bar: open from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Manatees Swim Up Bar: open from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sugar Reef Bar: open from 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
Sport Bar: open from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Café Kafé Bar: open from 5:00 pm to 10:30 pm
Desires Disco Bar: 8:30 pm to 10:30 for teenagers (non alcoholic beverages served under 18 years old) and 10:30 - 2:00 am for adults only
Dreams Bar: 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm
Oceana Bar: 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm